Massachusetts Cannabis Center
AmeriCann has purchase a 52 acre parcel of land located in Southeastern Massachusetts. The property, located in a Recreational and Medical Marijuana Overlay district, has been permitted and is being developed as a center of excellence for the cannabis industry serving medical patients and adult-use consumers in Massachusetts.
The first phase of the project is fully operational and 100% leased out to AmeriCann’s JV Partner, Bask, Inc.
The Company developing the property as the Massachusetts Cannabis Center “MCC”. Plans for the MCC include the construction of sustainable greenhouse cultivation, processing, and infused product facilities.
The design of the MCC development will set a new cannabis industry standard for energy efficiency, cost control, clean cultivation practices, and the production of Neutraceutical-grade infused products for the patients of Massachusetts.
Each operator will have dedicated space designed to be 100% self-sufficient to comply with the regulations set forth by the Cannabis Control Commission. All operators will have internal security protocols and equipment, all regulated material will be secured within individual secured access areas. The development program for the park will include:
• Several self-contained, energy efficient cultivation facilities utilizing state-of-the-art greenhouse technology.
• A centralized extraction and product manufacturing facility
• Independent cannabis testing laboratory
• Corporate offices and leased office space for ancillary cannabis tenants
• 24 hour security
• On-site regulated waste disposal for tenants
• Secure shipping and transportation infrastructure
The MCC has the potential to emerge as the leading cannabis facility in the world and set the standard for cultivation facilities of the future.